Hello everyone!!!
Sorry I have not been on for a while, but I will be getting on with things.
Now, what were we talking about again? Oh right!
I have not mentioned some things about myself. I have not mentioned some things about Medieval. I have not even mentioned King, my friend since the beginning!! But the three of us all have something big in common. We are all supernatural.
Okay, me first.
I am half Sun Angel. When I am the Sun Angel, I am a yellow fox with amber eyes. I have the ability to heat up, cool down, throw balls of very hot light... and more!
This is fantastic against the Shadows and other bad guys!
Now Medieval is part everything! You name it! Dragon, Shadow, Sand Demon... everything!!! It is awesome and very good against everyone!!!
King is half Ice Demon. It is an actual other being altogether, so I am not sure I should say that he is a half of King... but they share the same body. He can frost people in place, frost people's individual body parts, throw balls of ice, etc.
That is really everyone with a "supernatural" side.
No comments:
Post a Comment