Welcome!

In this blog, I am telling you my Animal Jam life story. Some of it is rather depressing and some of it is funny. But it is EPIC

What's Your Opinion?


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Thunderclan or Sunclan? HELP!!!

:D That is us up to date. I will tell you if there is anything I have missed though.


I am having a MAJOR PROBLEM peepz!! As you know, I am leader of Sunclan. I went to Thunderclan as a kit to spy, but someone has adopted me, and I have made lots of friends. Thunderclan have even made me their med apprentice! I really like it there but Sunclan is my pride and joy. Medieval says it is my destiny to lead Sunclan, but I should follow my heart. He also said that if I moved to Thunderclan, he would too. But what about the others in Sunclan!? What do I do!?
Leave a comment on what I should do!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think you should go to SunClan. you said it is your pride and joy, And its also your destiny. the destiny of one, Is also linked to the destiny of many others. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kolton!
    I will remember that in Thunderclan. Just kidding. Still making up my mind. But thanks! I am going to wait until more people have posted comments as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it seems to me that your heart wants you to go with Thunderclan, and you know what they say: "always follow your heart"

    I'm sure all your friends in Sunclan will move to be with you (or at least the cool ones).

    Finally, I don't wanna sound mean or anything but some nutjob (Medieval) saying it's your destiny to rule Sunclan isn't really concrete evidence. I mean, he's not the right person to interpret a vision.

    In fact, this whole "destiny" thing is a load of  'cuz it's well known that a cat makes his/her own destiny, so the fact that someone said that doesn't mean anything AT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -.- Changed my mind...

      I still stand by about the "you make your own destiny" thing, but of all clans; why Thunderclan?

      The main problem is/are the leader(s) cuz ALL they do is fight over who's leader or who gets to sit in a CHAIR.

      Also, they're all power-hungry (exept maybe Rosestar) and only care for themselves.

      Today the kits starved. We/they ate almost nothing and sat and watched as Firestar ate mice. Yeah, you heard, she ATE MICE infront of STARVING KITS!!! They ignore everyone but themselves, and don't care how anyone else is. They act like no one has a personality. Like no one has emotions. Like we don't have feelings.

      So think if this when making your decision:

      Do you want to be in a clan that let's their kits die while the leaders feast?

      Delete
    2. OOOOOOH. *regular show oooooh*

      Delete