Welcome!

In this blog, I am telling you my Animal Jam life story. Some of it is rather depressing and some of it is funny. But it is EPIC

What's Your Opinion?


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

A Friend Lost

We are nearing the end of my story. But I will report what happens along the way. So do not worry. We are not finished yet.

I have a dear friend on Animal Jam, who I have been friends with for a very long time. His name is Coach Rainyclaw. He is always there for me. If he looks at my little picture and I red on me, he rushes to the scene and fights anything off. I am always safe with either him or Medieval around. So recently, there have been many omens regarding Coach's death. We tried setting up guards, keeping him nearby and altogether keeping an eye on him. And for a while... it worked. But a couple of weeks ago, we took our eyes off of him for just a moment. I reached him just seconds too late. He was weak and covered in blood. But just before he died, he told me exactly what had happened. Incredible had attacked him -while being possessed- along with Sergeant Fieryclaw, a new bad guy. We now had a few more problems, than some Shadows.

1 comment: