Welcome!

In this blog, I am telling you my Animal Jam life story. Some of it is rather depressing and some of it is funny. But it is EPIC

What's Your Opinion?


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, 9 November 2012

Boring Day

Today actually NOTHING happened! It was so boring and I barely kept myself amused. One of my mentors in Thunderclan -Redleaf- helped me out a little more today. But there were not many injured, although the clan members keep yelling "FLOOD" all the time. I have just kind of learned to drown it out (Good pun huh, I didn't even realise until after I had written it!). My other mentor in Thunderclan is my mother, Lightningfang. She is really nice and looks after me well when I need it.
King is acting strange. He wears a silver glove 24/7 and when he is not, he is hiding his paw. I need to find out what he is hiding!! IT'S KILLING ME NOT KNOWING!!!

Well, that is really all to report today. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment