Well, we are beginning to near the end of the story (but I will be updating anyway on what goes on). But we still have a couple of things to talk about, like the half a billion people wanting me dead.
Fiery
You can pretty much say that Fiery and I were meant to be opponents. It started out, when she met Medieval. She fell in love with him, not knowing that he was with someone (me) and she vowed that she would be with him, even if it meant killing me. So, not knowing that she wanted me dead, I accepted her friend request. She came and found me and attacked me. This carried on, us killing her multiple times, but she did not seem to accept that as she just kept coming back. Medieval and I were even considering just breaking up and Medieval going with her. Don't worry, we did not have too. She came to kill me, but I was ready for her. She was dead before she could lay a paw on me. :D YAY ME!!!
My med cat, Leafpelt, had visions of an orange cat killing many of the clan. We were much relieved when we found Fiery was this mysterious cat.
But even now, we watch out for her, and sometimes, we see her watching us.
Dragonheart
For a little while, I was being forced to take orders from Dragonheart. He ordered me to kill Medieval or else he would kill all my friends (don't see why he did not do it. He must have thought it was more interesting). In the end, it was me who died. (Lucky for me that half my friends are pros at healing).
Sergeant
Now this guy was almost our version of Scourge. Fiery is his "follower". She technically carries out his dirty work. Such as killing me, killing Medieval, destroying Sunclan... you see where it is going. At the moment, he and Medieval had arranged to fight on Monday, but Medieval has not been on for days. Scourge has also manipulated Master (check the third paragraph of "Clans and Friends Reborn") and now he is against us.
That is all the bad guys for the moment.
THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY INTERESTING O:
ReplyDeletePARTAH ROCK! >:{3