Welcome!

In this blog, I am telling you my Animal Jam life story. Some of it is rather depressing and some of it is funny. But it is EPIC

What's Your Opinion?


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Clans and Friends Reborn

How do you feel now? Sad? Excited? Perhaps a little confused? Well... there this still a lot to come.

Forestclan treated me well. I always had fun guarding camp and hunting with my friends. But... Moonstar (my clan leader) found things too hard, and decided to stop the clan. This was both good and bad for me. The bad? Obvious. My clan had gone, i lost contact with most of my friends, and altogether felt rather lonely. But i also had the chance to start a clan of my own. Sunclan - my pride and joy. I started off slow. But soon i had a med cat, Braveheart -who had also been my apprentice and friend in Forestclan. I also soon had my loyal and trusted deputy, Medieval (Emberclaw). I now have 30 loyal members of Sunclan.

Braveheart's history becomes important later on so i will describe it now.
Braveheart has died and been reborn many times. First, he was Braveheart the wolf. He was exiled for planning against me. Medieval then killed him, (he thought Braveheart was a threat because Braveheart and i had just had an argument). Braveheart then merged with a Shadow which created a strange, evil creature. Eventually, he was reborn as a kit who joined the clan. He was named Frostkit. Frostkit was a wise kit who could read omens (Starclan kept contact with him since he had been a Medicine Cat in his previous life). Little Frostkit then sacrificed himself, taking the Shadows with him. The Shadows will not stay away forever. But for now, we are safe. He is now a wise member of the clan who helps us with reading omens, (althought he is not Braveheart anymore). He was driven out of his old clan -Fireclan- and came to us. This is because of his magical abilities. He was tied to a stake and burned. He managed to escape. When he came to Sunclan, we welcomed him in with open arms and definitely did not regret it. Eternal has left now. Next, he came as a wolf called Grand. Grand and Medieval had a history together. Grand saved Medieval when he was a kit. He pulled the little furball out of a lake, half drowned. I did not entirely trust Grand, as we had a very bad history with his previous characters. Grand ended up leaving, but not before he did us a very big favour! He brought back Frostkit. On the day of the phantoms 2012, Frostkit came home. But not for long. He did not die, he left. And in his place, came a character I don't think anyone was expecting in any way. Baron Shiverbug. He was a CRAZY (lots of emphasis on that) professor. He was known as Prof Baron. It is fantastic. He terrified kits but I do not blame him. There was hardly a day that went by where he did not blow something up!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!
Next he became Master, my long lost "cousin". At the moment Master is with Sergeant. Sergeant has manipulated him into thinking that I and the rest of Sunclan are bad!

1 comment: