Welcome!

In this blog, I am telling you my Animal Jam life story. Some of it is rather depressing and some of it is funny. But it is EPIC

What's Your Opinion?


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Shadows and Strange Enemies

Me and Medieval led a happy life. We got married, had kits, and altogether enjoyed ourselves. It did not last long. An evil force seeped into our lives. Shadows.
I would convulse and jerk and scream. And then i would not be me. A Shadow -Incredible Spiritclaw- would possess me. But Medieval would always be there. He would absorb it -he is a master warlock- and everything would be fine for a while. Incredible would escape and get back into me.
Finally, after weeks and weeks of this, Incredible was banished.
Then Incredible spoke to me, "I have been possessed for many moons. I have not been me. When i possessed you. When i killed all those cats. It was not me."
I told Medieval. I also told him something a little more personal. Incredible is my brother.

5 comments:

  1. AHEM!!! YOU SKIPPED LOADS! NO MENTION OF ME OR FORESTCLAN OR SPYING OR ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING!

    Grrgrrgrrgrrgrr!
    Well... As long as you don't forget Eternal...
    'Cos then I'd have to throw you threw a wall, and again, then into a BLOOMIN' FOUNTAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I have not missed that much! I am only noting the major events. I will add you in later though. Like, BACK TO THE PAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete